Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Father's Day

We celebrated Blake's first father's day this year and spent Sunday evening with both of our families. Blake had smoked a brisket and salmon the day before and we got to enjoy it that night. 

Blake has been such a wonderful daddy to Myles. He has worked so hard this spring with teaching, coaching baseball, working on his masters, and also working for Royals. Although, it has been tough at times to basically have Myles on my own... I always remember that Blake is doing it for us! He is doing all those things to provide for his family and I love him dearly for it. I think this is why summer break is so special to us because of how busy Blake is during the year. Myles is sure happy to have daddy at home! No one makes him smile like daddy can!

Myles and I are so blessed to have Blake in our lives and we love him greatly!


Love this!


My two boys!


My new summer place settings. I even got creative and made the flower napkin rings. 


The guests of honor


I think he looks like such a little boy here. Where did my baby go???


Revelle


Schmidt


Opening their cards from Myles


No comments:

Post a Comment