Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Little Cow

Finally I am getting around to putting up Halloween pictures! I KNOW... It took me forever. Sorry. Well,  my sweet Myles was a cow and didn't mind wearing his costume at all. 
The Thursday before Halloween we went up to my school to trick-or-treat. They put on a Halloween night for all the feeder schools and it's great because it is inside. 
Then Monday (Halloween), Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Tara and Aunt Kylie swung by the house to see Myles before they went to the Chiefs game. After they left Myles and I ran across town to visit Grammy and Papa. We came back home right when Blake was getting home from work and went trick-or-treating to friends' houses around the neighborhood. wheew!!! What a night!

This is one of my favorite pictures of my sweet boy!
Anne and Everett (My job share partner)
Mommy and Myles
Myles and I and Lindsey and Camden
Myles thought she tasted good
Love her rosy cheeks
The Blakes and their kiddos
Check out Myles' reaction to seeing Brooks walk up!
Ryan, Steph and Mr. Brooks (Cat and the Hat)
The Iles Clan (Blake, Lindsey, & Cam)
Thinking he needs some candy.
Loves his daddy
Checking out his Halloween basket Grandma brought him.
"Look mom, Puffs!"
They love that lil' cow.
Aunt T (Sun drop girl) and Aunt Kylie (Pumpkin)
Goofy boy
Myles and Grammy
Myles and Papa
Walking around
Grammy let him trick-or-treat for puffs.
Myles and Lance (Woody) trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. They are best buddies!
The Revelle Clan

No comments:

Post a Comment