Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cuddle Bug

Last week, Blake went on an overnight coaches retreat and Myles and I got lots of time together. In the morning I fed him around 6:45am, then brought him to bed with me. I laid him down in the middle of the bed and I laid on my side facing him. He then proceeded to yell at me, squirm and then roll until he was spooning right up next to me. He then grabbed for my hand, held it and drifted off to sleep immediately. It was so sweet. He wanted to spoon  and hold hands with mama. He then slept for another 2 hours that way. What a good boy! 

When he got up we played around in bed and took some pictures.


My man that I woke up to. Lucky me!




Look, mommy has piggies too!


Check out his battle wounds from his fingernails. Yikes! I promise I cut them!

No comments:

Post a Comment