Friday, March 16, 2012

Fat Doggies

Casey and Chloe camp out under Myles' highchair whenever he eats. They now have gotten smart and really, never leave his side whenever he is in the kitchen. Whenever I am cooking, Myles is allowed to go through "his" drawer of Tupperware, toys, utensils, etc. But lately that has not been satisfying him. He has moved on to my pantry...
He has pulled out every canned good, every tea bag, and as you can see, all of his crackers. After he dumped out his crackers, he then proceeded to help himself to a snack, feed the dog, then try and put some back in the bag.

One thing that I have had to be a little less OCD on is messes. I, for the most part, let him make them and ALWAYS grab my camera. I feel like it is good to let him explore and learn, but unfortunately my kitchen pantry suffers sometimes because of it. 

 Oh Myles...
 Fat girl always comes running!


No comments:

Post a Comment